Monday 24 November 2014

Christmas Gift Guide: What to get a book lover

Perfect Gifts for Book Lovers




A month til Christmas means it's time to get serious on the Christmas shopping. So, here is my guide on what is the perfect present for a bookworm/geek/book addict/you-name-it.

First of all, in my experience at least, I have noticed that the book lover is an animal that could often be spotted with a cuppa - hence, I highly recommend getting your very own geek this lovely Winter Tea Collection from Whittard of Chelsea, or why not an Alice in Wonderland themed teapot! For those cosy nights in, one of the season-special Yankee Candles is a must! Here I have put a picture of the Gingerbread one, but my personal favourite has to be the Snowflake Cookie! For the girl who is always with a book, a lovely oversized scarf is a must. When it comes to scarves, Zara is a great choice! Another great gift is this gorgeous red pocket book with 72 cream, gold glided pages, that I stumbled upon in Asos. This Works' Deep Sleep Pillow Talk makes for an original present - spray this lovely fragrance on your pillow and be prepared for the most relaxing night's sleep! 
And lastly: for that special book lover of yours - there is nothing better than a satchel to put your current reads in, which makes this one the perfect Christmas present!

Hope you enjoyed this post & let me know what you think! 

No comments :

Post a Comment